About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Art Class OR Fishing Fun!

Our dear friend Melissa offered to give
our girls Art class for school.
What a fun time we had!

As you can see, Elizabeth & I were hard at
work making our pictures!
Elizabeth & Valerie really had fun with this!
(I did too!)

Valerie decided to take a break from class
and go out and fish with Dad... She had fun
getting her first fish of the year!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Did Val catch that big one?!?!? I love the stamping with potatoes idea.

Amy said...

I have to admit that I'm not nearly as brave as Val is! I love how Shawna's trying to get a little bite.

Our Favorite Song