This is the cake our teacher Ashley Hodapp baked
Elizabeth started with a shy bow...
we had a little bit of Tinkerbell flutterings,
but it was cute overall!
Elizabeth played Lightly Row and Twinkle Variation A
on the piano, and did a PERFECT job! I was so very proud!
Valerie played Gavotte by Lully on her violin.
It was so beautiful! She also played it perfectly!
I accompanied Valerie on the violin by playing harmony.We played Minuet in G by Beethoven.
I was so nervous that my hands were shaking!
I thought for sure people would be able to hear it,
but they said that they couldn't!

her violin. (This is simply Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
with a certain beat) she also played this piece
without any mistakes!
To end the recital, Valerie played Happy Farmer and
Downright Happy Rag. It was done so well! She got many
compliments after the recital for the job she did!
The Westlund Family
The 3:00 recital students. Teacher Ashley Hodapp
is on the left.We are so thankful to her for her wonderful
teaching job for the year! She is an outstanding teacher!
Our violin teacher Shelby wasn't able to be
here today, but she is also a SUPERB teacher!
This is our very wonderful friend, Mrs. Hickey.
She was 1 of quite a few people who joined us today.
Our Grandpa & Grandma Trosen came, Aunty Kathy,
Grandma & Grandpa Westlund, Aunty Betty, cousin Julie,
and our dear friend Kristi. Thanks for sharing our day!

SO wonderfully! It was a lot of fun to see all the
students and how they've progressed through the year.
5 comments:
Ohhhhhh! Sighhhhhhh! I am SO proud of you three girls. Love, Mother
Oh, I wish we could have been there! It is hard to live so far away. It sounds like it was a very special day and I'm excited for all of you! Love you!
The girls and you looked so professional! I'm so glad it went perfectly. Its so amazing that you know how to play violin! I love you guys a lot!!
Such wonderful pictures!
What an accomplishment for your girls (and you!) I always got SO nervous at my recitals... way to go Val and Elizabeth! Valerie is looking so grown-up and beautiful, and Elizabeth just like a little lady! What a day to be proud of your family! Congrats!
Wow! I loved reading about the girls' recital! Jess, you are a wonderful mother -- keep up the good work...you're an inspiration!
Post a Comment