We had a nice weekend for Memorial Day. We went
fishing for part of our time and had a great time
enjoying the outdoors!
As you can see...anything with these 2 girls is fun!

There was a funny dialog going on between
Elizabeth & her fish! It was fun to listen to!
She would wiggle the fish's "lips" and make
it talk to her! Their conversation lasted quite awhile!

Elizabeth was our official fish "counter"
This loon came really close to our boat
while we were fishing. It was fun to watch it!
This was our sunset as we drove home that evening.

This Chickadee was so cute as we watched it pick
dog hair out of our patio mat.
Okay, ewwwwww!
I really hate spiders!
This one was on our front door glass window!
Yes, yes...it looks huge in this picture...
and it WAS big!! (especially from my view)
It wasn't actually any bigger than a quarter.
fishing for part of our time and had a great time
enjoying the outdoors!
As you can see...anything with these 2 girls is fun!

There was a funny dialog going on betweenElizabeth & her fish! It was fun to listen to!
She would wiggle the fish's "lips" and make
it talk to her! Their conversation lasted quite awhile!

Elizabeth was our official fish "counter"
This loon came really close to our boatwhile we were fishing. It was fun to watch it!
This was our sunset as we drove home that evening.
This Chickadee was so cute as we watched it pickdog hair out of our patio mat.
Okay, ewwwwww!I really hate spiders!
This one was on our front door glass window!
Yes, yes...it looks huge in this picture...
and it WAS big!! (especially from my view)
It wasn't actually any bigger than a quarter.
Have I mentioned...
I HATE spiders??!
I HATE spiders??!
3 comments:
You are so funny! Have I mentioned lately that I really really really really really really really really love you? Well I do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do! Mother
So beautiful pics! It's looks like you had a wonderful weekend! Gross on the spider. That's so icky looking!! I would have freaked!!!
I like your new layout! It's defenitly not pink! love you
Post a Comment