
We went to the 4th of July parade this afternoon and
had fun watching all the different floats go by.
It is always fun to see things through the children's eyes!
had fun watching all the different floats go by.
It is always fun to see things through the children's eyes!
Valerie & Elizabeth watched carefully for anyapproaching floats or people!
These next pictures represent our personal favorites.
They show what we thought would be terribly
exciting to try at some point in life...
Mini horses are always cute!
The bicycle man ALWAYS facinates us!
We are still trying to figure some of the technique out.
We thought it would be fun to jump under this one!
There was a HUGE desire for one of these little cars!
(from more than just the girls I might add!)
We all thought riding in this buggy would be great!
I do believe it "poo'd" just before it passed us.
Poo makes for continued anticipation
as more parade people/floats continue to pass by.
We waited for someone to actually not see one of these
piles and step in it by mistake.
That didn't happen....
They show what we thought would be terribly
exciting to try at some point in life...
Mini horses are always cute!
The bicycle man ALWAYS facinates us!We are still trying to figure some of the technique out.
We thought it would be fun to jump under this one!
There was a HUGE desire for one of these little cars!(from more than just the girls I might add!)
We all thought riding in this buggy would be great!I do believe it "poo'd" just before it passed us.
Poo makes for continued anticipation
as more parade people/floats continue to pass by.
We waited for someone to actually not see one of these
piles and step in it by mistake.
That didn't happen....
4 comments:
What a fun day! I like the little horses too! I love you!!
I love a good parade. I don't think we have parades here in Georgia. One more thing (other than you) that I miss. I love you, Mother
You're so funny! Your family sure is lots of fun! Love you!
Ok, this is the test! You give such good directions, my picture showed up right away and I messed with it for literally ten minutes the other day and couldn't get it to work. It was wonderful to talk to you this morning! Love ya!
Post a Comment