We fished again tonight and had another nice time.
This time Valerie caught herself a walleye, which you
can see her holding below! She actually caught
3 walleyes tonight (18 1/2 , 17 & a 16") and a few perch!
This time Valerie caught herself a walleye, which you
can see her holding below! She actually caught
3 walleyes tonight (18 1/2 , 17 & a 16") and a few perch!



4 comments:
Gorgeous! I love sun sets. I bet that it was a wonderful time! Congrats to Val for catching all those fish! I need to update my blog.... I have to wait for Lawrence to load my pictures onto the computer. I don't know how, isn't that silly? Well, hope you're having a wonderful evening. Love ya!
I agree, sunsets are beautiful! You are so lucky you get to go fishing. Minnesota is so beautiful this time of year!
Minnesota is so beautiful (and buggy) at this time of year. I love the story of Elizabeth singing to the fish. I love you, Mother
There were no bugs actually. It was really nice, very nice weather!
Post a Comment