Today was Friday.
Today was an interesting day.
Today I had 6 children in my care.
Valerie & Elizabeth
Dawson
Zoe
Today was an interesting day.
Today I had 6 children in my care.
Valerie & Elizabeth
Dawson
Zoe
Sam & Emma
I had 3 toddlers, a 3 year old, a 4 year old
and a wonderful 9 year old helper!
It was really fun watching each child as they
played and had fun with the next!
I had 3 toddlers, a 3 year old, a 4 year old
and a wonderful 9 year old helper!
It was really fun watching each child as they
played and had fun with the next!
We had a REALLY nice day!All the children played very well together!
Dawson, Zoe & Emma played with food all day
and talked on the play telephone. Very cute to hear
toddler words talking back and forth to each other!
Sam & Elizabeth enjoyed each others company fromthe moment they saw each other this morning!
There were many hours of Hop Ball bouncing
for these two, as they raced from one side of our
living room to the other!

Snuggly Dawson played silly games with meall day long! What a sweetie!
2 comments:
dawson is such a cutie!! It looks like your day went okay, and with 6 kids in the house...I am proud of you! I lvo eyou!
You're amazing! Love you!
Post a Comment