I had read an article a few weeks back that was telling how unsafe cold medications can be for children...it is amazing to me how MANY different kinds of medications there ARE in the store to buy! I can see how this could be dangerous...
We don't buy anything other than Tylenol for basic aches (we have growing leg aches a lot ) and Motrin because our doctor told us to keep some on hand for earaches (which, Praise the Lord we haven't ever gotten many of! ) and Benedryl because of Craig's allergies to bees and us not knowing if the girls also have an allergy.
I think it is hard to decide what is good to give my girls...so I end up not giving them much EVER. Do you ever have difficulty in deciding what to give your child...or yourself?
We don't buy anything other than Tylenol for basic aches (we have growing leg aches a lot ) and Motrin because our doctor told us to keep some on hand for earaches (which, Praise the Lord we haven't ever gotten many of! ) and Benedryl because of Craig's allergies to bees and us not knowing if the girls also have an allergy.
I think it is hard to decide what is good to give my girls...so I end up not giving them much EVER. Do you ever have difficulty in deciding what to give your child...or yourself?
click here to read the article:
Cold medicines for children scrutinized - Yahoo! News
Cold medicines for children scrutinized - Yahoo! News
No comments:
Post a Comment