About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fall Recital


We had our fall recital today at 2:30 p.m.

The girls both worked so hard and did SO well!

Elizabeth played "Old McDonald" on her violin

Elizabeth & Valerie played "Boil Them Down Cabbage"
with their mother as a trio.

Valerie & Jessica played "Ashoken Farewell"

Valerie played "The Puppet Show"

Elizabeth played "Wishing Well" on the piano

Valerie played "Surfboard Boogie"


It was a VERY nice recital!
Good job to all the students!
Thanks to everyone who supported us and came!
It is fun to share our progress with you!

6 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

I watched the video you created and it was great. I also loved the credits at the end, very professional in my non-technical opinion. I'm glad the recital went smoothly. Isn't it a good feeling to have it behind you? Love, Mother

Karen said...

Glad to know that your recital went well! I'm sure you must be very proud of your girls!

Rebecca said...

It looks like it went great! I want to see the video that mom saw too.... :)

Jake and Ashley Hodapp said...

I can't believe that no one has commented (yet!) on your MATCHING outfits! I thought that each of you did very well, and Shelby and I are so proud of you!!

Amy said...

I'm now noticing the matching outfits! How cute!!! I absolutely loved the video. You are all such incredible musicians! Can't wait to see you soon! Love yoU!

The Ericksons said...

So cute! We'll have to start Wes on an instrument soon :)

Our Favorite Song