See this link for the story:
A 3,000-Calorie Dinner? Belly-ssimo! ~ Newsroom ~ News from CSPI
Fortunately for me, we don't eat out often EVER. I think I will still eat the yummy pasta dishes that I love SO much when we DO eat out at an amazing place! Food always tastes SO much better when someone else prepares it!
✟Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
About Us
- ♥ Craig & Jessica ♥
- We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!
3 comments:
It's always scary to hear the calories in out-to-eat food! We very rarely eat out also, but the other night we decided to have a wonderful dinner out at Applebee's. I was thankful that they had a menu that listed some of their lower calorie options... it is incredible all that is hidden in some dishes!!!
P.S. This is kind of random, but tonight I cooked this giant squash (it was like 7 lbs.). I wasn't sure what to do with it, it was kind of funny, but I ended up putting a bunch in a tupperware to feed the baby later. It was definitely a funny experiment! I was wishing that I would have called you first! Love you lots!
I LOVE your background! How did you do it? I want to make mine interesting too! I love you
I LOVE your new background!!!
Post a Comment