About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Ice Skating Fun

Ice Skating Fun

The kids were all doing quite well today!


I tried...I found out that I am NOT as good as
the little ones...but it's still fun!

They all felt the need to "help" me...

Our darlings!

Warming up

A tired, happy, HUNGRY Elizabeth!


Proud Mama's

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a fun day! I can't even remember the last itme I've gone ice scating. It looks like you all had a blast, though! I love yoU!

Amy said...

Looks like a wonderful time! How fun to be able to ice skate together! Wish we were there! Love ya!

Our Favorite Song