Snow, Snow
Just look at the snow!
Just look at the snow!
We are LOVING the huge amounts of snow!
Elizabeth had a fun time realizing that she
is able to walk on the balancing beam herself!
As Valerie & I were doing schoolwork earlier,
we could hear Elizabeth humming/talking
and playing under our Christmas tree!
I am pretty sure the conversation was between
Mary and a My Little Pony (who is actually IN the tree).
and playing under our Christmas tree!
I am pretty sure the conversation was between
Mary and a My Little Pony (who is actually IN the tree).
2 comments:
I just love your girls! Elizabeth is so cute under the tree talking to Mary and my little pony! and WOW! You totally got a huge amount of snow!!! Love you
How cute! I just love to watch my kids when they don't know I can see them. Isaac is always talking to his animals or something. It is just so cute and shows how great their imaginations are! Love you!
Post a Comment