About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Vacation

Some random vacation pictures
Air Hockey was fun for all of us.
It was cute watching the little girls play together.


The girls went up & down the water slide!
They were SO tired by the end of each day!

Fun with Daddy!





The puzzle for this year.
Craig started it Sunday
it was complete by Wednesday.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

How fun!! I soooooooooo wish I could have been there. I so missed out. I can't wait until next year! Lov you

Rebecca said...

I just looked at the pictures again...I really really wish I could have been there. I miss Breezy so much! I can't wait to introduce Cara to it. We are going to have so much fun next year. It looks like you all had such a fabulous time!

Amy S. Trosen said...

I wish i cold have been there :(

Amy said...

I am echoing the comments above!!! Looks like you guys had a blast though!!! Can't wait to go next year. Glad you had fun!! Love you!

Our Favorite Song