And this is what is left of what used to be a pot holder!
✟Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
About Us
- ♥ Craig & Jessica ♥
- We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!


5 comments:
Ha ha!! At least you didn't flood your kitchen or anything! I love you!
Don't feel bad...at our old house my kitchen was very small. When I would bake, alot of times I would store the pyrex dishes and lids in the oven..out of site for tempation, and less clutter on the counter. Let's just say when those plastic lids are heated too hot...the bubble!! And the sad thing is I did it at least 2x!! Luckily they sell replacement lids :-) This would be why my mother always told me to check the oven before you turn it on hee hee...we all have our moments !
~Tasha
jessica....you better be careful! tee hee. miss you.
Wow! Scary! I once started a fire... toasters and paper towels don't go too well together. Lol! Glad you guys are okay. Lawrence told me he did this same thing in home economics once. Like Tasha said, we all have our moments! :) Love you lots!
WOW! What an interesting way to start your afternoon! At least your fire alarms work. Glad to hear you are ok.
Post a Comment