About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Birthday

I had such a nice day today for my birthday!
It started out with breakfast that Valerie had
made me. She is so sweet!

Grandpa & Grandma treated us to a very
wonderful meal for lunch!

Grandma made me beautiful towels!!



I received such fun gifts from my Mother & sister
and a couple of dear friends!

Craig took me out for a nice dinner this evening to
end my perfect day! What a day!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, what did Gram embroider for you? I remember that exact fish pattern from when we were little. I treied to sew it once. How funny! I am so super glad you liked your skirt. I thought it was really pretty. It looks like you had a wonderful day! I love you

Amy S. Trosen said...

Happy Birthday, my dear girl! Pop and I are glad you had a nice day!

Joe & Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, dear Jessica! Glad to hear that you had such a wonderful day.

Amy said...

What a great birthday! Wish we could have been with you! Hope you are having a fabulous week!

Our Favorite Song