About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cousin Fun

Elizabeth and her new puppy from Grandma
We had such a fun time watching our darling
little cousins for awhile this morning!

Elijah is so smiley!!

Valerie got Elianna to giggling with the puppet!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mindy's kids are so cute! I am sometimes so jealous that you get to hang out with the cousins. I think that would be so much fun. We'll have to plan a cousins day the next time I'm in town.

Amy said...

Four very cute kids! What a fun day! Thanks for sharing! P.S. I will update my blog after I take some pictures this weekend! I'm soooo slow about it. Lol - it's currently a little outdated if you haven't noticed. Love you! :)

Melanie said...

Your girls are so good with little kids! They are going to be the best baby sitters some day!

Our Favorite Song