About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Winter?

At noon today...
I think winter hit.


The girls and I had fun wading in the snow,
where just yesterday was green grass!

The tape measure is at 13"
and it's still snowing hard!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

WOW!!! I just love snow! It actually snowed after I got off the phone with you. Nithing like what you are getting, though!

Amy said...

Crazy!!!!! I have to say that is wayyy too much snow for April! Hopefully Spring comes back to stay for you all! I might prefer it to the constant rain that we have right now though. :)

Our Favorite Song