Our spring 2008 music recital


Unfortunately my camera cut Valerie's songs both in her
piano and violin. You will have to listen to both sets to hear
the whole song. We had a GREAT night! All the children did
a wonderful job in their music! It is great to see their progress!
6 comments:
Oh, wow! The girls play so beautifully. I am sitting here with tears running down my face. I miss you kids. Thank you for posting these for me to see. I love you, Mother
The girls are so talented!! And, might I say, quite beautiful!!
WOW!!! That was so amazing. I have never heard either of them play before, and they are both just excellent! What a blessing!
The girls are fabulous!!!! I just think that they are wonderful. The music is just beautiful! The girls look so pretty in their dresses also! I really wish we could have been there. It looks like it was a fabulous night! Tell the girls how much we enjoyed their beautiful music! Love you!
That was so great!! I am so proud of them and all the long hard hours of practice that they have put in! What an inspiration they are!
Wow! Awesome!
Post a Comment