About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Friday, June 6, 2008

98 degrees out!

Ok, so this is our first official full day in the balmy Georgia.
It was 98 for a temp today.
All I can really do is sigh. I have been waiting for warm weather!

Mother & I enjoyed the swing while Pop got the
scooters fixed up for the girls.

The girls were a huge help & encouragement
as Pop worked!

The wind in their faces....ahhhhh!
It was pure bliss!

Soon, we were too hot.
Mother had the right idea!


Sprinklers never get old!


Ahhhh! The refreshing feeling of scooter-ing
while dripping wet! Much cooler!

It was a very nice beginning to our stay here in Georgia.
Pop took us for icies earlier as well to cool off. YUM!

3 comments:

Joe & Sarah said...

Oh, how lucky you are! We are starting to feel like Noah and the Ark. It is raining yet again today. Enjoy some sunshine for us!

Love the pictures! Have a super, wonderful time!

Rebecca said...

Oh, it looks like you guys are having a wonderful time! I sooooo wish I was there!!

Amy said...

We are counting down to meeting up with you! Glad you had so much fun! Can't wait!!! Isaac asks every day if we are going to Georgia! Love you!

Our Favorite Song