About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Georgia Aquarium


We had the greatest day yet! We got to visit the
Georgia Aquarium, one of the largest aquariums in the world!
Hooray for the Georgia sun!

Our aquarium picture.
We were waiting for the 4-D underwater show.

Elizabeth & Isaac were so awesome at staying close! It
was really busy today!

The jellyfish were so pretty!


The penguin exhibit was so fun!
(however, the people before us tooted in this tunnel! It smelled gross!)


Everything we saw today was so amazing!
I am thankful for this opportunity!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

The aquarium was so awesome!! I am so glad we got to go. I am sad as you left this morning....I do get to see you in a couple weeks, though. Yay!!!

DNV said...

Our family loves aquariums..We have gone to the Seattle one and the one here in California called the Monterey Bay Aquarium..It is always so fun and the kids just love it. I wonder if the East Cost has different oceanic life then then the west? Anyway it looks like you guys had a real fun time.

Our Favorite Song