About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July Fun

Happy 4th of July!!!!
We spent our day with family, engaged in a
competitive game of croquet! We had around
20 players and Craig came in 2nd place!
Some of the players...

Poor Elizabeth with her broken arm could only wade
and find wonderful seashells.

Valerie and cousin Lilly had fun swimming ALL day!

Mom had such fun with her brothers!!!
Grandpa & Grandma...they are AWESOME!
Valerie & Lilly had quite the discussions!
They are very sweet together!

Many fun games were played by all

Craig & the boys had quite a competition going
with the bulls-eye game.

Visiting different relatives the next day.

After the parade today...we can say good-bye until
next year! I look forward to the next croquet tournament!
I was the last woman standing this year...


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Her arm is broken??? Crazy! I will be able to call you sometime this week. I hope you all are having a fun time!

Our Favorite Song