We had fun watching the little newly hatched frogs tonight!
Craig went out to mow the lawn when we saw the whole yard
and dry swamp area literally jumping! They were everywhere!
Craig went out to mow the lawn when we saw the whole yard
and dry swamp area literally jumping! They were everywhere!
We helped save them by scooping them up by the handfullsand tossing them out of the yard as fast as we could!
The girls LOVED it!
On another note, our Hollyhocks are awesome!They are growing really well, and as you can see some of them
are already stretching themselves to our second story window!
Here are some of the colors we have now...
I will post another picture when there are more blooms!
4 comments:
Your flowers are beautiful! I bet Elizabeth just LOVED all the frogs. Love you guys
Your flowers are so pretty! I can't believe how tall they are! Those frogs looks so cute! What a funny surprise!
*look*
I didn't proof read first! :)
P.S. Sorry for the large amount of comments! I was just on Janna's blog and saw that she has the large group photo that we were in. I am embarrassed that we were running so late! At least we made it in one photo, though. Would you mind forwarding that onto me when she sends it to you? Thanks a bunch! Love you!
Post a Comment