We had a super fun day with our friends! They have
chickens and goats...which we found to be very amusing!
Fritz & Valerie show me the darling Pigmy goats
Hummingbird & Fawn
Frankie & Elizabeth show me some chickens
Elizabeth had a BLAST catching each & every one!
Valerie showed me one of her favorites!
Mary...old hat at chicken catching was cuddling her favorite!
(I didn't even realize that you COULD cuddle a chicken!)
Elizabeth was pretty cool stuff with her chicken on
her one good arm!
Valerie REALLY liked this little goat!
Of course...girls will be girls!
Valerie had her first lesson on milking the goat.
She was actually pretty good at it.
This is normally Fritz's chore, but he was willing to share!
chickens and goats...which we found to be very amusing!
Fritz & Valerie show me the darling Pigmy goatsHummingbird & Fawn
Frankie & Elizabeth show me some chickens
Elizabeth had a BLAST catching each & every one!
Valerie showed me one of her favorites!
Mary...old hat at chicken catching was cuddling her favorite!(I didn't even realize that you COULD cuddle a chicken!)
Elizabeth was pretty cool stuff with her chicken onher one good arm!
Valerie REALLY liked this little goat!
Of course...girls will be girls!
Valerie had her first lesson on milking the goat.She was actually pretty good at it.
This is normally Fritz's chore, but he was willing to share!
3 comments:
How much fun!!! I also didn't realize that you could cuddle a chicken. How funny! I really love thier dresses. How fun to dress up like that!
What a fun day!!! I think Val look like she stepped straight out of Gone With the Wind! :) Love you!
*looks*
My grammar is seriously slipping this summer. Lol!
Post a Comment