About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Swimming

Valerie has had a great 1st week of swimming lessons!
Today their teacher was teaching them the beginning stages
in properly jumping off the diving board. It was funny to watch!
The coordination just wasn't all there!

I think that they have shown HUGE improvement since
the beginning of the week! It is fun to watch!

4 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

That wasn't that bad! Hop, hop, plunk. She only bobbled a little. I was afraid she was going to try going in head first. that might have been scary:)

Rebecca said...

Ha ha ha! This made me giggle. She is so adorable.

sbpaulson said...

Good job Valerie! That wasn't my favorite part of my swimming lessons when I was your age! To me it was scary, but you were very brave!

Jess, thanks for the welcome to blog world! Congrats on the new little one coming!

Amy said...

Wow! I think that's pretty impressive!!! Can't wait to see you soon!

Our Favorite Song