At the request of my Mother & Sister
here is my 27 week pregnant picture!
(See my belly button sticking out??)
I had my appointment this week and all is going well. The only
complaint my doctor really had was that I haven't gained
enough weight! Imagine that!!
My good friend Kristi, & my girls & I had a fun day making cards
yesterday! What a mess while we worked...
...but the outcome was sure fun to look at!
Aren't they so cute in their little aprons??
They LOVE to follow Craig around "helping" him
as he works!
here is my 27 week pregnant picture!
(See my belly button sticking out??)
I had my appointment this week and all is going well. The onlycomplaint my doctor really had was that I haven't gained
enough weight! Imagine that!!
My good friend Kristi, & my girls & I had a fun day making cardsyesterday! What a mess while we worked...
...but the outcome was sure fun to look at!
Aren't they so cute in their little aprons??They LOVE to follow Craig around "helping" him
as he works!
3 comments:
What a fun day. It looks like youguys got a bunch of stuff done. I love the picture of your belly. I am excited to meet the little bugger!
I'm glad to see that STILL this week, our bellies are about the same size!! It is so fun to be pregnant with you!
You look so great!!! I think that the cards look incredible, also. The girls are just adorable in their aprons. What good little helpers!
Post a Comment