About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Snakes, yummies & deer

Here is Elizabeth's first snake catch for this summer.
She has been searching all summer...only to be outwitted..
until NOW! Hooray for her!

The poor critter got LOTS of love today!

I did hear a cute high pitched squeal after this little guy
was caught, "It was Heeee-UUUU-ggg-eeee!"
She had found a larger snake, but since she was holding
this little guy was unable to secure the big one.

This is my Honey Crunch Pecan Pie
I made it for Craig...for a welcome home yummy treat!

The girls & I enjoyed watching these deer in our
backyard a couple nights ago. They are so cute!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your pie looks so yummy! Yay for Elizabeth's snake and wow on the deer. They look so cool! I lvoe you

Amy S. Trosen said...

That's my grandchild!!

Amy said...

I was going to say the exact same thing as Beck about the pie! Are those Georgia pecans? I would eat it. :) Love you!

Our Favorite Song