We are studying Human Anatomy and Physiology for
this years 5th grade Science Class. We just completed a
very detailed study of the heart, and since our Daddy is
a deer hunter, we were able to dissect an actual heart
to see all the different areas that we learned about.
My children really got into it!
I love this picture!!! Little noses looking closely!

Valerie really enjoyed the whole process.
It was SO nice to have my Mother present...
I tend to be slightly squeamish!
this years 5th grade Science Class. We just completed a
very detailed study of the heart, and since our Daddy is
a deer hunter, we were able to dissect an actual heart
to see all the different areas that we learned about.
My children really got into it!
I love this picture!!! Little noses looking closely!
Valerie really enjoyed the whole process.It was SO nice to have my Mother present...
I tend to be slightly squeamish!
1 comment:
umm...ewww
Post a Comment