About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Pics at the Hospital


Elizabeth and Matthew.


Valerie and Matthew.



Mommy and Matthew.
More to come.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness!! He is so adorable. I almost cried! Way to go Jess. I love him already!!

p.s.
I did cry.

Joe & Sarah said...

What a handsome little man! He is so sweet and look at all that hair. CONGRATS Westlund Family!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I'll try calling sometime today.

Bud

Melanie said...

Oh Jessica! You look so sweet and that baby!!!...what a little darling! I am so happy for you all! Congrats!

Amy said...

He is so beautiful!!! I just can't wait to hold him! I am so glad that you are both healthy. Hope that you are getting some good rest!!! Love you!

Sam & Justin said...

Craig, Jessica, & girls,
Congratulations! He is so cute (& big!)!
Sam

Chris, Tasha, Dawson & Lainey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We were so excited to read the news...and what a looker! He is darling! I really think he looks a lot like Elizabeth in the pictures :-) CUTE CUTE CUTE! I hope things went great! We are thinking of you all!

Mindy Caron said...

He's here!! Oh, and what a cutie too - congratulations Craig & Jessica and girls! So much to be thankful for!

Our Favorite Song