About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Matthew "Gift of God"

Our sweet Matthew is so wonderful!
He truly is a Gift of God!

Daddy's little builder!

My sweet children!






Our Mimi...she is the BEST!

Matthew is doing really well. It is so nice to be at
home enjoying having him around! It is SO much fun
to sit and look at him!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...he is adorable.... hope your feeling good and recovering fast!!

Jake and Ashley Hodapp said...

Yeah!! I hope you're all doing great!! We'll give you some time to get settled in at home...but we want to come by to visit! :)

DNV said...

What a beautiful baby boy! I hope you all have a magical and blessed Thanksgiving.

Rebecca said...

He is sooooooooo adorable! I love to see pictures of him! Keep em' coming!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations Craig, Jessica, Valerie, and Elizabeth! Matthew is a brilliant name! I know a really wonderful Matthew. :)

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all of you!

Amy said...

He is just so adorable! I just can't wait to hold him! Love you!

Our Favorite Song