Ok, so I've been tagged now by my darling sister, and the
girls from Freedom's Call band. I am also just now getting
around to finishing this! This photo tag tells us to post the 6th
picture in your 6th folder on your computer.
girls from Freedom's Call band. I am also just now getting
around to finishing this! This photo tag tells us to post the 6th
picture in your 6th folder on your computer.
This is a picture from last year of one of our HomeschoolScience classes. Valerie had a lot of fun participating in this event!
Now I am to pick 5 more people to tag...
I choose Samantha, Ashley, Sarah P. , Sarah C. , & Vanessa
*Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
*Pray that you remember the details.
*Post it on your blog.
*Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they've been tagged!
2 comments:
What a fun picture!!
I can't believe you tagged me...do you think I have time for this?!?!?!
Only kidding, you can look for my post later this week!!
~Ashley
Post a Comment