So, we broke down and got the 4-wheeler that we've
needed for years! Now poor Craig won't have to struggle
each snow storm to clear everything out for us.
Yes, I might add there are other perks to it too!
We have already had fun with the girls by pulling them on
a sled behind it. Winter can be so fun!
needed for years! Now poor Craig won't have to struggle
each snow storm to clear everything out for us.
Yes, I might add there are other perks to it too!
We have already had fun with the girls by pulling them on
a sled behind it. Winter can be so fun!
During the purchase process...they had Craig put his name ina hat for a special drawing they were having...

...and wouldn't you know?? He won!
This cute dirt bike is now a proud member of our toys!
We can hardly wait for spring to try it out!
2 comments:
Wow!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he won!!! How awesome :) Blake is going to be so super jealous! I think you all will love it so much!
A double whammy for Christmas. Go Craig!!! Have a wonderful day. I love you. Mother
Post a Comment