About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Our family went fishing on New Year's Day
We had a lot of fun together, and speared a couple fish!

Craig is showing off the Northern that Elizabeth saw...

Baby Matthew was snuggled up in our Moby wrap.

Sound asleep...


The above video is of Valerie attempting to spear the Northern
however, it did get off. She was disappointed!


This video is of Craig spearing a Northern, showing
Valerie how to aim and throw hard.

Craig is having fun teaching the girls the art of spearing!
Poor Valerie tried hard on that first one...but it got off!
There is always another time!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

What great pictures!! I love how Matthew is all snuggled up. He's so cute!

Melanie said...

That is some amazing video footage Jess...so cool! Sorry that one got away Valerie! You totally had it too! Well, no worries...you'll get it next time I'm sure.

Karen said...

How fun! I love it that you are ALL out there, even little Matthew! Way to get him trained early!

The Ericksons said...

That baby wrap thingy is cool! I wonder if our gigantic kids would have fit in one...would have saved on our backs!

Craig - can I use your darkhouse some day? I want to take Wes spearing to see if he likes it :)

Our Favorite Song