We had a super birthday party at Uncle Tim's tonight!

Elizabeth LOVED her cake!

Uncle Tim enjoys little Matthew

Auntie Cindy, preparing yummy biscuits...
we had a slight mix-up in the menu,
it was a good thing Cindy is so ready for any problem!
Thanks!

Matthew loves Kristen!

Cool Kevin!

Uncle Tim and his teasing!

Sweet cousins!

Grandpa is enjoying one of the girls' slippers

Auntie Kathy rocking Jack

My beautiful cousins, Whitney & Amanda

The best babysitter ever, Ashleigh!

The birthday girl!


Cream Soda anyone?


Sweet Ashleigh & Valerie

My handsome husband!

Great-Grandma snuggling Matthew

The little guys!

Elizabeth got a Princess tent from Grandma
even the puppy got to try it out!

What a great gift!
2 comments:
It looks like she had such a fun time!!!! I love all the pictures. It makes me feel like I was there. I wish I could have been :)
It looks like Elizabeth had a great birthday! Thanks for letting me be a part of it on Thursday! I am glad that Valerie had a good time skiing! Our girls are the best!
Post a Comment