About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Check-Up Updates

Matthew had his 4 month check-up today!
I can't believe it's been 4 months already!

Our sweet boy!
He weighs 15 lbs 9 oz
and is almost 27" tall
which puts him at 94% for height
and 56% for weight. Tall & skinny!

4 comments:

Our Home to Yours said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca said...

I LOVE his smiles!!!! He is just so adorable!

Amy S. Trosen said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IW GETTING. Whoops. Caps on and typing in the dark. Sorry I HQVEN'T CALLED in a while. We have company for q couple days. I'LL TRY QN CALL on Fridqy. I LOVE YOUO!

DNV said...

What a cutie! Tall and skinny. Mine were just the oppisite. Short and fat. Alexis was only 16 lbs. at one year and 26 inches..heheh we have short genes. Matthew has such a sweet smile.

Our Favorite Song