About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Thursday

Some friends loaned us this ExerSaucer for Matthew!
He just loves it! He grabs the toys and just chews on them!

We had fun getting ready for the recital!
All the kids are doing so well!

In between groups, Elizabeth & Ethan sat quietly!

This was such a CUTE group!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the exersaucer! Matthew is just so adorable. Is someone going to video the recital? I can't wait to see it!!
On another note....I cannot believe you all are going to Breezy and I don't get to go. I am so sad.

Our Favorite Song