Today was an interesting day.
Ok, so I am not sure why we decided to attempt this.
✟Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
4 comments:
Too funny! I am HOWLING with laughter. You girls will be stiff tomorrow, I predict!
You have a very WIERD friend.
She must really like you a lot to do that many headstands...
Let me just clarify, since Jessica didn't give the WHOLE story...
we both USED to be able to do the splits, which is how this all started, so after failed attempts by BOTH of us, we decided to move onto things we used to be able to do that we still can! I might also add that I did approximately 6-8 headstands throughout the course of this photo shoot, and I'm certain that no one else in that house did as many as me!! The top of my head feels a bit flatter...
but it's all in good fun.
As a result of this fun activity, I will challange you to a split-off. That's right, a split-off!! The first one to get their splits back gets Papa Murphy's and Pepsi at the other's house!
Are you game??
Is anyone else this wierd??
You're ON!
You guys are so funny!!!! I can't do any of the things pictured...or the splits. I never have been. I am looking foward to picture of the split-off!!
Post a Comment