About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Warm day

Matthew loves riding/sitting/playing on his new car!
It's fun to watch him look at everything on it!
The girls enjoyed the warm weather and played all day!

Elizabeth realized that she fits in this car.
She feeds the dog in it.
She checks the mail in it.
She waters her flowers in it.
She rides around and around and around...the house in it!


I hadn't realized that Valerie took my picture while
cleaning this rocking chair up. Gross!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Matthew is soooo adorable! I love the picture of the three kids too. I am glad you posted the one of you too. I like to see the before shot of the rocker!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

This IS the before picture of it. It was painted a pale pink and I wanted to make it a nice "boy" chair. I have since stripped most of the paint off. I now need to sand it good and get the paint out of the crevices. Once this is done I will stain and varnish it. I am becoming quite the carpenter's wife!

Our Favorite Song