About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My sweet baby!

Matthew was born blessed with lots of hair. This shot, as you may
remember was his awesome ponytail before it got chopped off.

Then, last night at Grandpa's house, Zane had way too much
fun styling Matthew hair! He had many different styles!
Clearly his hair is still too long!

What mousse does...

There were many looks!

Anyhow, when I cut Craig's hair this morning, we decided to
"trim" Matthew's hair as well. I actually cried!
When we started, he looked like LLoyd Christmas,
SO we ended up just making all of it the same length!
I loved his darling locks! Now he looks so different.
Craig has assured me that in 1 week he will look better/different!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

He looks so big with his hair cut!!!!! I can't wait to see you all!!

Rebecca said...

He looks so big with his hair cut!!!!! I can't wait to see you all!!

Kristen said...

I agree with Becky, He does look a lot more grown up!

Chris, Tasha, Dawson & Lainey said...

Amazing how much a haircut changes the looks of babies isn't it?? I hesitated for so long to cut Dawson's hair...now looking back at picutres I keep saying--what was I waiting for! It was too long!

How cute Mathew is with his new cut! :-)

Our Favorite Song