We have been reminded this season of all the things we have
to be thankful for! We are praising Jesus for our family/friends
and how He takes care of us in all things!
Micah 7:7 "Therefore I will look to the LORD;
I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me."
Those who pray can always be assured that God is at work
in their particular circumstance-for their eternal benefit.
Psalm 145:18 "The LORD is near to all who call upon Him..."
Merry Christmas to you all!
Merry Christmas to you all!

3 comments:
I love this picture! We have ours hanging right next to the computer here in our dining room! Thank you for thinking of us! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas ~ Love the Darraghs
You never spoke a truer word (and I also love the picture. Your best ever in my opinion.)
I, also, really love your picture! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I wish I were there to see you all!!
Post a Comment