About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Family & Fun

Matthew has discovered Elizabeth's phone and LOVES
to talk on it now to EVRYONE!
Very cute!


Valerie had a fun telescope class at the Science Center
where she got to build her own telescope.

What a lot of fun!


Elly had fun in the swing we have out for Tucker.
I love her piggy tails!

Hooded bath towels are the BEST capes!

I love my baby boy!

Even Elizabeth got into the fun!

They played like this a long time!

3 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

Too too cute! I love the hooded towel game. (I also love the telescope. I may have to try it out some day!)

Rebecca said...

Someone probably needs to get the boy a less girly phone to play with :) But I suppose it doesn't matter what the phone looks like, it's who you are talking to on the other end that really counts...

I can't believe how grown up Valerie is looking!!!! It's so wierd. I know I just saw them this summer, but seriously, they've grown since then.

Elizabeth looks huge next to Matthew and Philip! Your kids are just growing up so fast!!!

Vanessa said...

Valerie is dressing so cute!!!!She is beautiful!

Our Favorite Song