So, after much freezing rain which made EVERYTHING slick
it finally started to snow and our day was spent enjoying it!
Catching snowflakes...always fun!

Matthew's first time out playing in the snow

The girls were quite excited! Daddy is going to pull them on sleds!

Matthew stared at the 4-Wheeler at Craig...
I am sure wondering
why he can't drive it!

Our view from behind the 4-Wheeler.
It was so much fun!

Now it's the girls turn without us to slow them down!

Matthew decided that he was going to catch up to them

He was almost at a run going down our driveway after them!

Our little "King"

So, for a freezing rainy day in January...we have had a LOT of fun!
3 comments:
What a fun day!!! I think Matthew totally looks like Craig in these pictures :)
Matthew looks so SOOOooo cute in that huge snow suit! I could just kiss those rosy sweet cheeks!
What great family memories you made :) So Fun!
Post a Comment