I just love how the girls adore Matthew!
It is fun to see them together!

Ok, we have been putting Matthew on the potty to see what he
thinks...and to get him used to it for the future.

He does really well! It is cute to watch him read while he sits!

We are so happy!!! While sitting there today...he totally pooped!
We realize that this is purely lucky on our part, but you never
know! He just may get the hang of this!

Doesn't Elizabeth's creation make you hungry?

We had an opportunity to visit some friends of ours this weekend
who have such fun animals! They have parrots and mini ponies!!!

Both girls had fun holding the birds...their beaks were so beautiful!

Valerie was so good at this!

Elizabeth LOVES horses!
She had a blast playing with the ponies!

Matthew even got to sit on one! I don't think he cared much
one way or the other! He was rather sleepy!

Hugging her favorite!

The girls got to lead their own ponies around. They acted much
like big dogs! Very playful and loving!


Still sleepy!

I love listening to Valerie and Elizabeth play!
Here Valerie is playing with her teacher.
Beautiful!
1 comment:
I love your pictures!! I can't believe you got Matthew to poo in the toilet. Cara has only done it once....That would be cool if he got the hang of it this early!!
Elizabeth is so cute!! And Valerie! Wow, she is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment