We spent the afternoon with friends on Sunday
and got to help and play with their horses.

Elizabeth couldn't have been happier!!

Valerie loved it too...until she ran into a branch while on a horse!

Bennett kind of enjoyed himself...

Elizabeth & Kali could've stayed on this horse ALL day.
It actually got tired from carrying them all afternoon!

So...Elizabeth moved on to a bigger horse with Breanna.

Matthew pretty much slept through it all!

Again with the super cute horse!

Valerie's turn, she hit a branch while riding, so she was
not as impressed. She is ok and will try it again!

Elizabeth & Kali graduated to the biggest horse, Boone.
It was fun to watch them!
2 comments:
Okay, I know that it really must have hurt when Val got hit in the face with the branch, but the way you wrote it, I almost spit milk through my nose from laughter!! I do hope she is okay!!!
So fun!!!
~Eliza
Post a Comment