About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Friday, May 7, 2010

It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas!

So, this was last evening. We enjoyed a lovely night
watching our fire. Had we really had enough motivation
we would have grabbed some marshmallows to attempt to roast.

It was soooo nice!


Today it is snowing.



Here is where we sat a mere 12 hours ago enjoying the fire.


It is MAY.
Maybe I should list all the reasons why we like Minnesota.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

hahahahaha! I super love snow! I know you all are ready to be done with it, though :)

I really love your little stove too. It totally rocks!!

Our Favorite Song