Elizabeth & her friend Liliana wait for their turn in the long jump

...such a long wait!

Valerie & her 3 leg race partner, Grace, find each other early

Elizabeth & some friends from church

Elizabeth is quite the long jumper!

Such a happy girl!

Elizabeth is also quite a high jumper!
This was her favorite!

Fun in the sun!

Valerie got 1st place in the high jump this year!
Way to go!

She was so fun to watch!

Lunch time

There is nothing like a picnic with friends!



Softball throw.

50 yard dash
Valerie came in 1st in her heat
and 4th in the whole race.



Practicing for the upcoming race...

Proud Mama's & Grandma watching and cheering

Silly girls, they had a method to their game...
wear a shoe on the tied legs, and go barefoot on the other foot

They came in first in this heat as well!

Elizabeth & Liliana tried their hardest
and had fun! They were cute to watch, I think
they giggled harder than they ran!

Hurdles for Valerie,

Finally, the 1/4 mile run, Valerie came in 3rd in her heat
4 comments:
I havn't watched the video's yet, but yay on Val doing so well!!! I can't believe how grown up she looks :)
Elizabeth looks like she would have been a blast to watch!!
How did Matthew do?
Mother ended up coming over and staying at our house with Matthew & Tucker. This ended up being soooo helpful! It would have been a long day having the boys along. Mother is so great! I like having her here to help out when I need it!
Oh, how I LOVED field day when I was young! Such wonderful memories! The girls did great and it looked like a beautiful day for it as well!
Way to go, girls! Glad that you had such a nice day for it. :)
Post a Comment