Elizabeth is known for not having to work very hard
to get her fish...at least not as hard as the rest of us!
to get her fish...at least not as hard as the rest of us!
3rd huge Northern of the night...yes THIRD!
she was squeeling about ANOTHER fish...
and this one is BIG!
His baby girl got a DREAM fish!
Measuring a wolloping 30" it was a FAT hog!
(according to him!)
He & his girls are out there now...gazing at it and
pondering many things...
Should we mount it?
(Elizabeth says a hearty YES!)
pondering many things...
Should we mount it?
(Elizabeth says a hearty YES!)
4 comments:
Wow!!!
Let me just say it again...Wow!!!
Way to go Elizabeth!
Wow!! Way to go Elizabeth! I just love the giggling after it is netted! She is such a darling! So cute!
Huh, I totally commented on this earlier today....I said something like:
Wow!!!
That is just amazing!! Way to go Elizabeth!!
Way to go Elizabeth! ;-)
Post a Comment