About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Super Fun Fun Animal Park Fun Day Fun (for Matt)

We took the kids to the Animal Park near us and had SO much FUN!











The deer knew where we kept the corn!













3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Okay, first off....Did you just call Matthew "Matt"? wierd.

Thank you so much for putting up pictures of the reunion. I sooooo wish I were there with you all!!

Animal Land looked like it was fun. That deer eating out of the stroller was really pretty :)

Tucker looked cute!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

No, we don't call him Matt. We have 1 Matt in the family...he's enough! :) Just kidding Matt! I call him Matthew.. I shall check to see if I had a typo!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

OHHHHH! No, my label is FOR Matt, not MY Matthew. It was a joke he had against Me. I will tell you about it when you call me!

Our Favorite Song