About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Matthew's Quilt

...almost asleep!

I decided to make Matthew a quilt for his bed this summer.

Craig wants to decorate his room with a fish/outdoor theme
so I used 4 really interesting themes for the blocks!


It's on his bed a little crooked...I had some help!


All-in-all...a good summer project that didn't take too long!
Now I will be working on a matching bed-skirt and pillow cases.

3 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

Such a beautiful quilt!!!

Rebecca said...

That is a awesome quilt!! I am impressed :)

Grandma Hickey said...

Jess, my computer is a 'headache' these days, but I just now got into your blog site and saw your pictures of The Quilt. Congratulations, my dear, on doing a beautiful job - the brown border is perfect. I am very proud of you and happy for Matthew......it will be a delight for him ALWAYS.
Your pal....Alice

Our Favorite Song