About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Fishing practice and stuff

Matthew already shows his Fathers love of fishing.

Craig has set him up his own fishing pole and is teaching him the technique
of casting it. I am now happy to say I have pretend fish flying across
my house each and every day as Matthew "casts" his pole and "catches" Walleye.

Here is the birthday cake Valerie made me!!!!


Finger on line. Pull back bail. THROW!
Amazingly, he is quite good.






My Easter sweeties


Daddy having fun goofing off with some Easter eggs


Matthew quickly catching on to the goofing off!


Perfect day for flying a kite.


I am not sure if you can see it, but we have come up with
a brilliant way to fly our kites.




We have them connected to a fishing pole!!!
You can sure control it better this way and get them to
go really high!


Plus it's really cute to watch!


Where there is a motor...Matthew is NOT far behind.


Valerie loving the fishing pole kiting idea!


He was Craig's shadow. He didn't leave the boat at ALL
hoping to get a ride.


"Need my help Dad??"


Elizabeth spends a LOT of time in our canoe.
Here she is "rescuing" frogs.


Family canoe outing.

2 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

Thanks for a GREAT peek into your life! I love you kids!

Rebecca said...

I love the mini-fisherman Matthew! So adorable!!

Valerie's cake is beautiful! Elizabeth's curly hair was fabulous!!!

I love the idea of flying a kite with a fishing pole!!!!!!!

I cannot wait until someday we can come visit and join in your world for a little bit!

Our Favorite Song