About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Storm Update Pictures

Here are some pictures of our yard after the storm.
Pictures just don't do justice, but I tried to capture what I could...






Our canoe...it had been anchored down...now is in the woods with a
tree in it's place.



 Our driveway was completely blocked, criss-crossed.
You can't see the blockage well, but it was there and
quite tall.

 The wind pushed the soffit up







This picture was just before a Bob-Cat came and helped Craig
cut up and move the biggest parts.






The tree in the canoe's place




The WHOLE house is plastered STILL with debris



The WHOLE neighborhood worked until dark clearing
driveways and the road



Our now clear driveway











No one was hurt!  It was difficult being out of electicity, water and phone service
for 2 1/2 days!  We are even more thankful now than EVER for the things we most
take for granted!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow! I am so glad your house was not hit!!!!! That is amazing how devestated everything is!!!! I love you guys and I am sorry you were out of power for so long!!!! I am glad you are safe!

Our Favorite Song