About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

SNOW & Dresses & a recital

Here is the dress Valerie bought herself, it (she) is so pretty!



 There is so much detail on it!
 Each bead/sequin on the bodice is hand sewn too!  Wow!


 We had a group recital yesterday, here is Valerie playing her song
 I lead about 1/2 of the songs, fun!

 My sweet Matthew, playing so well!
 Getting towards the end now...




 Craig & I at our first geocaching site!
 The girls are very good geocachers!
 Valerie found this one!
 Here are my trio partners, we had a fun song to play together!
(sorry it's fuzzy!)

Here is what our picnic table looks like after snowing all day,
we are supposed to get even MORE before it quits!
Craig is out plowing for the 2nd time today just so he doesn't have
as much in the morning...we hope!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

First off, I LOVE Val's dress!!! So fabulously georgous!!!!!!!

I wish there were video's of the recital. Everyone looked like they did a great job!

Geocaching...never done it :) Looks fun!

You and the kids are so beautiful!!!!!! I miss you!

Our Favorite Song